Indoor/outdoor unitube non-metallic micro cable(JET)
The fibers,250μm, either of single-mode or multimode type, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A layer of aramid yarn or high-strength glass is applied around the cable core as an additional strength member. Then, the cable is completed with a black or color HDPE sheath.
· Non-mental design can prevent the cable from radio interference and magnetic wave interference
· Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
· Aramid yarn ensures good performance of tensile strength
· Loose tube filling compound ensures good moisture resistance performance
· Good flexibility
· High dense fiber-packed, small diameter and lightweight; it’s the better option for blowing
Adopted to the backbone network, access network, and fiber to the home.
|@850nm||≤3.0 dB/km||≤3.0 dB/km|
|@1300nm||≤1.0 dB/km||≤1.0 dB/km|
|@1310nm||≤0.36 dB/km||≤0.40 dB/km|
|Bandwidth (Class A)||@850nm||≥500 MHz·km||≥200 MHz·km|
|@1300nm||≥1000 MHz·km||≥600 MHz·km|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃