Figure 8 Cable（GYXTC8S）
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic, the tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The two sides of PSP are longitudinally applied over the outer loose tube. Steel wires and loose tubes filled with waterproof compound to ensure compact and longitudinally water blocking ,this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure.
· High tensile strength of stranded wires meets the requirement of self-supporting and reduces the installation cost
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensures critical protection of fiber
· PSP enhancing moisture-proof
· Small diameter, lightweight, and friendly installation
· Long delivery length and low price.
GYXTC8S cable complies with Standard YD/T 1155-2001 as well as IEC 60794-1.
|@850nm||≤3.0 dB/km||≤3.0 dB/km|
|@1300nm||≤1.0 dB/km||≤1.0 dB/km|
|@1310nm||≤0.36 dB/km||≤0.40 dB/km|
|Bandwidth (Class A)||@850nm||≥500 MHz·km||≥200 MHz·km|
|@1300nm||≥1000 MHz·km||≥600 MHz·km|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|
|Cable Type||Fiber Count||Cable Diameter
|Cable Weight kg/km||Supporting Wire Spec||Connection Diameter||Tensile Strength
Long/Short Term N
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 60℃